Saturday, February 05, 2005

Life is Theologia

Okay, a strange title for sure, but if you know me, you also know that I think about life in terms of theology. Every thought we have about the decisions we make, the choices we make, all have to do with what we think about God, whether we believe in Him or not. Believing He does exist, and that He calls men and women into relationship with Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, it's not a jump to consider that how we live our lives is a moving testimony to what we believe about God. Obviously this doesn't always bear well for either ourselves or God. But the point is, that all of life is a working out of who God is, and how He wants us to live our lives. Are you still with me? I'll be sharing with you just what I'm learning and experiencing of God in my life. Don't know how often I'll post, but consider this an experiment in progressing personal theologia.

No comments: