Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a quick note from class

okay, class starts in less than ten minutes, but my esteemed professor hasn't arrived yet. So I'm sitting here, killing time, trying to figure out something significant, important, or just witty to write about, but the truth is that I don't really have anything to put down except this...

I'm excited about this class because of the professor. I've had Adelekan twice before for both Systematic Theology 1 & 2. He's sharp, insightful, and has quite the gift of encouragement. I'm hoping to learn more from this godly man, and hope that I will learn as much in here as I did in my last two classes with him.

In any event, this is my short note from class. Hope that wherever you are, whatever you're doing, you're doing well. God's best blessings to you!

No comments: